Loading...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stevie Face Thrills UK Fans




Fast rising reggae singer Stevie Face who delivered a show stopping performance last Saturday at the Brixton 02 in London, is definitely on the road to stardom. The Boot Camp recording artist has gained a very high level of popularity in the UK among reggae fans since he dropped his hit filled album Tell It Like It Is last year.

This was very evident as the huge audience which packed the London venue for the first staging of the Uprising Music Festival, was in an ecstatic mood from the moment he entered the stage. Stevie did not disappoint his many fans inside the 02 and must have earned several new ones as he belted out songs from his album such Coming Home Tonight, I Wanna Wake Up With You, Since I Met You Baby, Tell It Like It Is, Proverbs 69 and his current chart hit In The Living Years.

Stevie Face says that he feels very good about his performance at the event. “I feel great about the whole show. It was very good everybody performed well. I am also pleased about my performance and the way crowd responded to me. I tried my very best to give the fans a very good performance and they loved every minute of it.”

Stevie Face was also presented with an award at the event naming him the UK Reggae Artist of the Year for 2009, by RSP Promotions. RSP Promotions is the promotion company that staged the Uprising Reggae Festival, which also featured reggae music heavy weights such as Barrington Levy, Coco Tea and Freddie McGregor.

When asked how he felt about receiving the award from RSP Promotions Stevie Face replied by saying this: “I feel very good about the award, to receive recognition for one’s work is always a good thing and I am very appreciative for the award. It’s actually the second one I have received so far, as I was voted the Best Reggae Artist in the UK by Diverse FM in Luton earlier this year. It shows that the hard work that my team and I have been doing to get my name and my music out there is beginning to pay off.”







Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment