Loading...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Don Sniper Not Afraid of Taking Chances



Don Sniper is one artist who is definitely not afraid to take chances. To date the dancehall artist/producer has done two projects since the start of the year that would seem out of the norm for most upcoming dancehall acts. In March he dropped a soca influenced track titled No Body Business, which was released in time for the local carnival season. Two months ago he released a techno inspired track tilted I Love To Party which was done in tandem with Cobra.

Coming hot on the heels of I Love To Party, Don Sniper is about to drop a brand new single on his Pleasure Time label titled Spread Your Love. “This new song is a straight reggae lovers rock tune for the ladies. As I continue on my great musical adventure I keep mixing it up you never know what to expect from Don Sniper. But whatever I do it s always something exciting,” said the artist.

The talented singjay also stated that he is happy with the progress of his career. Since the start of the year he has done several shows abroad in places such as the Bahamas, Antigua and St Lucia. Don Sniper attributed his success to the approach he has taken with the development of his career by saying: “I am getting a lot of requests for shows overseas, because I have taken a route that most young acts would not. I produce my songs myself and I am not afraid to try new things musically and this has helped to broaden my appeal.”

Spread Your Love is currently receiving strong rotation on radio stations island wide and will be available through leading internet stores such as Itunes and Emusic by the end of July.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment