Loading...

Friday, October 29, 2010

Chino Not Stranded In The UK


Kingston, Jamaica -- No he's not stranded in the UK, neither is he requesting that funds be lodged to a bank account to aid him in his trip home. Dancehall artiste Chino, was the recent victim of internet hackers.

The email stated, "I've been to the US embassy and they're willing to help me fly without my passport but I just have to pay for my ticket and settle some bills. Right now I'm out of cash plus I can't access my bank without my credit card over here. I have contacted them but they need more verification. I'm just gonna have to plead with you to lend me some funds right now? I'll pay back as soon as I get home. I need to get on the next available flight home."

The email went on to list two accounts to which money should be lodged. Dancehall artiste, whose correct name is Daniel McGregor is urging those who received the fraudulent email to disregard it and under no circumstances should they send money to the bank accounts quoted in the email.

"Those who received the email shouldn't send their hard-earned money to these people. My email address was hacked and I am fine, and not stranded. Thanks to those who called to find out about the email, those who couldn't reach me, please do not be alarmed or send your money to those fraudulent accounts," said the artiste.

Chino, who last weekend gave a stellar performance at the Arthur Guinness Celebration at the National Stadium alongside his father, reggae pioneer, Freddie McGregor, and brother, Stephen "Di" Genius McGregor, has continued to release first-rate singles ahead of the March 2011 release of his US album.

Added to his catalogue of crowd favourites are: Mus Come Back, Protect Your Life, Grapevine (Championship Riddim), No Styling (Smokin Riddim), Gwaan Baby Gwaan (Street Swag Riddim) and more.

This weekend Chino leaves the island for yet another champion performance for his fans in Toronto, Canada.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment