Loading...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fambo Wraps Up Video Shoot For 'My Life'


The ‘swagaholic” deejay, Future Fambo, who is tasting success for the third time in his career, says he has a special attachment to his song, My Life. An instant favourite in the dancehall, and as different as night and day from his Rum And Red Bull sensation (featuring Beenie Man), My Life touches a nerve.

“This is the first song that I have ever done and when I listen back to it tears come to my eyes.” Future Fambo confessed, acknowledging that it does in fact take a very big man to cry.

My Life is a poignant reflection of his own past and of life in general and that’s perhaps one of the reasons why it was so easy for people to gravitate towards the single. According to Fambo the lyrics flowed easily and it was as if he was reliving various aspects of his past – the pain, the passion and the pleasure.

Fambo, whose talent has long been recognized, has attended the school of hard knocks, grasping success twice before, only to have it slip through his fingers without really capitalizing on it. Despite this, he says in the song, “I live my life without regret, I put the Lord in all my steps … so watch out for the wicked, evil bad mind people and the trap they set …”

Recognizing the song’s impact, Fambo and his team decided to shoot the music video and selected a team from among the best in the business.
“It was a no-brainer,” the deejay explained. “The song tek off, so we got Roadblock Films to do the video production and we are pleased with the outcome so far,” he stated.
The shoot for My Life, a Notice production, entered its final stage on Sunday and the video will have its premiere in the next few weeks.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment