Loading...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Junior X Anticipates More Success From His Debut Album


Over the last twelve months reggae artiste Junior X has been working very hard to revive his career. The talented Rastafarian chanter, who burst onto the music scene in 2005, said he is very pleased with the progress he has made so far.

“Right now I can not complain because I am doing well and things are going to get even better. I would be ungrateful to complain about my career. I have been off the scene for a while and since I have returned I have been doing a lot of work in the studios and it has been paying off. My songs have been hitting the reggae charts all over the world. I have been doing a good amount of shows overseas as well, so I really can’t complain Jah has been very good to me.”

As time draws closer for the release of his debut album ‘Soundtrack For Life’, Junior X is anticipating even more success. He is currently receiving strong rotation with two new singles off the album, Look No Further which features Queen Ifrica and Never Stop trying which features Gyptian.

“My two new songs which were just released a month ago are getting some very good support, so my management team and I want to capitalize on this so we will be shooting music videos for both singles soon and my album is finished now and is being prepared for release before the end of the year,” said the artiste.

Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment