Loading...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Dancehall Artist Victim Of A Scam: See Release Below


TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN : MEDIA - KENYA

From Cecile PKA Ce'Cile
Represented by Khool Intl. Booking Agency
Portmore Jamaica

Dear Sir / Madam

I am aware that there are promoters that are advertising that I will be performing in Nairobi, Kenya during December. To protect my fans from these unscrupulous people I am issuing this statement.

I have not been booked for any shows in December so anyone saying otherwise is seeking to defraud my fans. I am conscious of the fact that Kenya is now Africa’s Dancehall capital, so at the right time, with the right promoters I am looking forward to touring there.

I appreciate all the love I receive through the various social networks from my fans in Kenya and because of this, I had to clear the air.

Any confirmed dates will be posted on my official Facebook and Twitter pages!!

Facebook.com/therealcecile

Facebook.com/badgyalcecile

Twitter.com/iamthececile

Thank you

Ce’Cile


Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment