Loading...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

KipRich's "Over Mi Shoulder" Moves Russian Dance Crew


(Kingston, Jamaica) December 23, 2010 - Despite weeks of controversy surrounding dancehall artiste, KipRich's new single, Cyaan Get Brown, his follow-up track Over Mi Shoulder has attracted a Russian following for different reasons.

Russian choreographer, Andrey Boyko, of the KumirTv Dance Studio in Moscow, Russia, recently released a youtube dance video of himself alongside his group members letting loose to the Over Mi Shoulder dancehall track.

KipRich says, "When I do the video for the track I might have people doing some of the moves he made up in his video and at the end give credit. It's just another way to keep the fans involved and choreography isn't an easy thing, muchless for people in a foreign country with a different language to grasp some of the things I said and try to make moves to match. So I have to bless them up for that."

KipRich whose correct name is Marlon Plunkett and is known for his previous hits, Jook Gal featuring Elephant Man, Twista and Sean P (Youngbloodz), Telephone Ting, Baby Mama Drama and more recently, Cyan Box Mi, Talk Dem A Talk, Cyan Trick Me also says prior to coming back with the Cyaan Get Brown single he was overseas working.

"I was always working, but I was overseas for some time working with a record label and getting ready to put a US album out, plus doing shows. But I had to put that on hold and I went to Africa for a while to promote myself, because the single I had released at the time, Baby Mama Drama was a major hit over in Kenya and other African countries. So KipRich neva gone nowhere so to speak, but music is bigger than Jamaica and I always have to keep that in mind."


Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment