Loading...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Spice Named Female 'Dancehall Artiste Of The Year


Jamaica Observer Names Spice 'Dancehall Artiste Of The Year - Female'

Dancehall artist, Spice, was last week named 'Dancehall Artiste of The Year - Female' by the Jamaica Observer.

Spice, who is currently on maternity leave says, "I just want to let the media and the fans know how much I appreciate that.

People don't realize how difficult it is to always be putting in the work, and every year I try to ensure that out of the batch I songs I record and release at least one has to be a hit, not just here in Jamaica, but also overseas.

Two years ago I had Ramping Shop, last year I followed it up with Slim vs. Fluffy and then Jim Screechie. I just want to say thanks so much to everybody for the continuous support."

The artiste also says she will be back to work in a few weeks.

Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment