Loading...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Erup's New Management Team


With the recent changes to Erup’s Management Team, the Billboard Artist has decided to issue the following statement:
“I Kevin Sounders more popularly known as Erup have established a Management Team which is geared towards moving my career to the next level. I’m currently managed by Ricardo Bailey of Digiplay Records for regions outside the USA and Ranique Williams Territory Manager for North America.

Zina Salih is my French Publicist, Rickardo Smith / Shuzzr is the Official Executive Public Relations Spokesperson and Jermaine Davis my Road Manager.
This move I feel is in the best interest of my career as I aim to position or align it on the right track. In addition I will be promoting my new single titled “Happy Feet” produced by Digiplay Records.”

The track is of a Hip Hop Dancehall Contemporary which is energetic and promotes a dance move similar to that of a penguin walk whilst depicting a party scene at Sugar man Beach, one of Portmore’s Famous Beaches.

Songs such as "Click mi Finger", "Gal run dem head", "Pop the Bottle" are few of his popular work. ‎Erup recently recorded for various producers such as Breadback, Blackbloodz, Payday, Cashflow and many more.

The team is on a drive of promoting and making the Artist presence known and felt whilst catering to his international & local fan base. Look out for promotional appearances to be done on both the local and international circuit.
Follow the artist on Facebook.com/ERUP876; Twitter: @erup876.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment