Loading...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Versatile To Drop New Medley Video In A Few Days‏


February 24, 2011 - Kingston, Jamaica - Dancehall artiste, Versatile known for his tracks, Bank In A Mi Pocket, Nah Fret, Sneakers, Hard Fi Find and others has released more tracks for 2011 and says this year will take him to even greater heights.

Versatile whose correct name is Sheldon Taylor is signed to Romeich Records and this weekend he will be shooting a video medley for his three new singles, No Gun Fi Buss, Watch Her and Still A Gimme.No Gun Fi Buss which is featured on DJ Wayne's Ping Riddim, Watch Her on Chimney Records' Star Bwoy Riddim and Still A Gimme on DJ Sunshine's Timeline Riddim have been receiving heavy rotation so far and Versatile says he is pleased with the reception.

"I'm a young artiste but I understand that if I want to get to the top I need to put in a lot of work and that means being in the studio all the time, doing lots of promotion and the whole nine yards. I'm ready for it and that's what I have been doing. I have a great team behind me so my songs also have to be on point," he says.

The video medley which is directed by Wayne South and Romeich Major is expected to make its debut in a few days.

"The concept is gonna be sick. That much I can say. It's a mad concept to go with some crazy songs," says Versatile.

In addition Versatile has also been nominated in the category of 'Best New Artiste' for the upcoming EME Awards slated to take place in a few days on the grounds of Devon House.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment