Loading...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I-Octane "My Life Tour" Summer Edition‏


New York, N.Y - May 21, 2011- As summer approaches Rising Reggae Superstar I-Octane gears up for what will no doubt be an intense couple of months. With less that two weeks away, I-Octane prepares for what he guarantees to be a high energy performance inside Bicentennial Park, Down Town Miami on Sunday, May 29th at Best of the Best.

I-Octane plans to give a performance that will make everyone realize why he calls himself I-Octane. Followed by a jam-packed summer schedule, which will have him all over the globe. "I've been preparing for this my whole life," the singer confesses. "People got a glimpse before, but this summer they will begin to see what I-Octane is really about."

Partnering with Destine Media out of New York, I-Octane kicked off his official "My Life Tour", which has him performing in over 40 U.S. cities. The tour will end on July 15th exactly where it started, in the city that never sleep, the entertainment mecca of the world: New York City! Here I-Octane will treat audiences to an unforgettable night dubbed 'I-Octane and Friends' to be held at the renown Club Amazura.

"New York hasn't seen anything like this," the artist states. "Yeah, they're used to reggae, but when you mix I-Octane, my special guest artistes, Ruff Kut band, Destine Promotions, Calico Music Group and Raygan Entertainment it a guh siiicccck. Trust me, dis show nah guh normal!"

The fire won't stop there. I-Octane will move on to conquer the globe in Japan where his fans have been patiently awaiting his appearance. Even with his busy schedule, I-Octane will still make it back to Jamaica for some of the major shows of which, he has become a staple. After being listed as one of the top performers of Reggae SumFest 2010, he promises to return even bigger and better this year.

To close out the summer, I-Octane fans will finally get a chance to purchase the highly anticipated debut album towards the end of summer 2011. However, the artist refuses to release more information on that, just claiming that it will be worth the wait. "It is a culmination of my experiences so far and it's been a long time coming, the fans will get more than they ever expect!' he promises.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment