Loading...

Friday, May 13, 2011

I-Octane Rubbishes Claims Of Hair Extensions


Rising superstar I-Octane has categorically denied ever putting extensions in his hair in the wake of statements made by fellow entertainer on Thursday.

"I can't control what another artiste chooses to say," I-Octane stated. "But I've been growing my locks for several years now and the people at Jus Natural in Portmore can vouch for that."

When prodded to respond about how he feels about the allegation, I-Octane made things very clear. "In this industry you come to expect that people will do and say anything. Is music mi a deal with and I won't allow anyone to shift my focus from that. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't make sense for me to spend a lot of time thinking or even talking about this issue. Jah teach me that you empower what you focus on, and as mi seh, music is my focus.

Nobody can draw me out or try to involve me inna mix up. Anyone who has been following my career can look at me through the years and see that my locks grow natural. Its not an overnight thing. As a matter of fact, people a suffer all over the world. Mek wi focus on dem type a tings."

In response to questions as to whether he would respond in a song, the singjay laughed. "No sah! Mi nuh haffi do nuttn. Memba dat in mi song mi seh Touch not the Lord's anointed. Mi nuh haffi do a ting."

The artiste is in Orlando, Fla. preparing for a show on Friday (May 13th). He will then be heading to England next week for two shows, one in Birmingham on Friday, May 20th and on Sunday, May 22nd in London, England. He is also one of the headliners for Best of The Best in Miami on Sunday, May 29th.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment