Loading...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kashu Returns To Jamaica After Successful Promotional Tour


Human Rights recording artiste Kashu is back in the island after a month long promotional tour of the US. Throughout the tour Kashu did interviews on several radio and television programs throughout the Tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He also visited Connecticut where he made an appearance on Busy Radio which is one of the most popular radio stations in the area.

Kashu said that the promotional tour was very successful as he gained a lot of exposure and made a lot of new contacts.

“I have been a on a few promotional tours of the United States before, I have been to California and a couple other places, those tours were all very good but this one to me is one of the best. During this tour I did a lot of work, I did interviews like crazy, I recorded several singles too, I performed at the Amazura in New York, I also did the Haile Selassie Birthday Bash. My performance on that event got me booked for the Livication Splash in November; this event will be held in Connecticut.

Now that he is home Kashu has turned his focus on the promotion of his two latest singles Mi Amor and Orders which is currently making its ways up the Jamaica Music Countdown Top 25 Reggae Singles Chart.

Also on the cards for Kashu is an upcoming tour of Europe which is scheduled to take place later this year.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment