Loading...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

NY Times Critically Acclaimed I-Octane 'Focus' Mixtape



Reggae artiste I-Octane continues to make waves both locally and internationally. This time, he makes his mark in Sunday, July 31st NY Times: Jon Carmanica's Playlist where his 'Focus' MixTape, mixed by Dev Kutta, is featured as a reinforcement of the steady rise to stard om bestowed on this young talented reggae artiste.

"Being featured in a newspaper such as the NY Times, has showcased me to a broader audience; an audience who majority of them never heard of I-Octane, is a huge step for me and my team, and we look forward to more accomplishments; Dev 'Kutta' Focus" says I-Octane.

Jon Carmanica discusses the versatile mix Dev Kutta, of Livity Movements, used to highlight the diverse musical talent of I-Octane. According to Jon Carmanica the 'Focus' mixtape showcased I-Octane over caustic and punchy rhythms to some of his recent hits like 'Puff It' and 'Nuh Ramp With Mi'.

The feature also highlighted a soon to be released single, 'Crime A Rise' produced by Garry G of 'Uniiqe Impact Productions', which showcase a new sound of I-Octane.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment