Loading...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lutan Fyah is Alive and Well‏


Popular Reggae artist Lutan Fyah who is currently on tour in Africa would like to let everyone know that he is alive and well. “I want the whole world to know that Lutan Fyah is alive and well.

I heard that people are spreading a terrible rumor that I died on stage at an event in Zimbabwe and I don’t like that, things like these are very disturbing, I don’t want my fans or my family or my friends to suffer any emotional distress because of these lies said the artist.

Lutan Fyah also stated that he was very shocked when he was contacted this morning by his publicist Ralston Barrett, who broke the news to him about the rumor, after he was contacted by members of the media who sought clarification on the matter.

“My publicist contacted me by phone earlier today and told me what was going on; believe me, I was so shocked all, I could do was laugh. Well fortunately for me its just a rumor. I am not even gonna let it stress me, right now I have a show to do at the Kebab Centre in Harare on Friday and before I leave here I will also shoot some music videos.

Regarding his tour Lutan said everything was going well.

“So far the whole tour has been great, I did some club shows in South Africa and those were well supported. I also did a lot of studio work over there; I recorded with several major African hip hop artists.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment