Loading...

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tevin Brown Ready To Give Jamaica More Music


Sixteen-year-old Tevin Brown the producer of what some may call, one of Romain Virgo's recent buzzworthy tracks, System (Feel Like Letting Go), says he is ready for the market. "I'm definitely ready to let people hear my productions and get a feel of what I can do," he said.

The reggae rhythm, Mr. Death Riddim, which was also co-produced by his father, Dawin Brown, uncle, Omar Brown of the Vikings Record label and Pete's Music, also features the track, Mr. Death by upcoming artiste, Loyal Flames.

The young producer also known as 'Jr. Brown', says his early exposure to the music industry, cemented his love for music production. "It's something that I've always been interested in doing and loved. So being persistent or dedicated to music isn't something that I find hard. I just want to continue to remain focused and deliver great music for people to listen to," he said.

Romain who last week returned from St. Vincent, had previously spoken of his track on Brown's Mr. Death Riddim, saying, "When I heard it, I wanted to talk about real issues faced by many of our friends and families. Not just name the issues, but create a real picture of what life is like when you're unemployed, or living in a war-torn community. I know a lot of people will be able to identify with it, so I think that's why so far it has been picking up rotation locally though it was just released."
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment