Loading...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Amanda Mona Making an Impact on the Local Music Scene


Reggae singer Amanda Mona is determined to make her mark on the local music scene with the release of her latest single titled Never Felt So Good, which was produced by Rocky Allen for RamBass Records. The single was released two weeks ago with an accompanying music video and has already begun to generate quite a buzz on local radio and television stations including IRIE FM, HITZ 92 FM and HYPE TV.

“I am really looking forward to making a big impact on the local music scene with my latest single, that’s one of my biggest goals right now. I intend to push this song as much as possible and use it and my music video to introduce myself the Jamaican audience,” said the singer.

This is the second single for the gifted artist who hails from the popular resort town of Negril; she released her first single which was titled Big Sound just a few months ago. Prior to pursuing a career in music Amanda Mona spent a number of years in the world of acting. She got involved in acting during her high school years while residing in Canada. After she graduated from high school she studied acting for a brief period at Humber College in Toronto before moving to New York where she attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film institute.

“Music and arts have always been a part of my life since I was a child, even before I left Jamaica I used to be involved with it in school, I sang, danced and acted. Amanda is currently busy in the studios working on new material as she prepares to release some more singles before the end of the year.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment