Loading...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Andy Livingston Does Not Believe in Musical Labels‏


Reggae crooner Andy Livingston is an artist that does not believe in musical labels. The smooth voice singer has experimented with a variety of sounds and genres since he began his career over a decade ago.

“I am a versatile singer and song writer; I am also a poet and a producer. As an artist I do not limit myself, I have done roots reggae tunes, lovers rock tunes and even dancehall and cross over flavored tracks.”

The singer said that he has created a very versatile catalogue of songs over the years and that this gives him a very wide appeal as an artist, therefore he can perform for almost any audience.

“Sometimes when I perform a lot of people are surprised as it relates to the depth of my act, because most people see me as a lovers rock singer, but truth be told my music is much wider than that. I always try my best to deliver a good set, an Andy Livingston performance must always be a wonderful experience for the audience no matter where I am performing,” said the artist.

Andy Livingston recently performed in St. Johns, Antigua alongside Jah Cure on an event called Heroes Salute. The singer described the response he got at this event as awesome: “I did a very tight set which included tracks such as The Promise, Good People and Reach Out, the people loved it. I can only describe the response as I got as awesome.

He also said that he is slated to return to the island of Antigua where has performed twice in the last five months, early next year.

Andy Livingston is currently promoting his latest single, The One which also features dancehall artist Kenzic who plays the role of Gully Rat in the movie Ghetta A Life.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment