Loading...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Don Sniper Signs to US Based Record Label‏


Dancehall artist Don Sniper recently signed a multi-album deal with US based independent record label,S-Quire Entertainment. The label is owned and operated by independent hip hop artist Alwin Squire aka Lucci Gabana.

Don Sniper said he is very happy and excited about being signed to the label as he knows it will provide him with opportunities to market his music to a wider audience and therefore take his career to greater heights.

“I am very happy to be signed to S-Quire Entertainment, throughout my whole career I have been working on my own and I have had a fair amount of success. Now that I have the support of a label I know I will be able to take my career all the way to the top,” said the artist.

Since signing with the label Don Sniper has been very busy in the studios recording tracks for his debut album which will be released by S-Quire Entertainment early next year.

“I am currently working on a number of tracks for my album. We are about to drop the first single which is a song called Get the Money. My album will feature collaborations with a number of artists including Vybz Kartel, Cobra, Gyptian, Beenie Man and Lucci Gabbana.”

Also in the works for Don Sniper are promotional tours, which will see him, travelling to the USA and Canada early next year.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment