Loading...

Friday, December 16, 2011

Don Sniper Excited Over "Get That Money"‏


S-Quire Entertainment recording artist Don Sniper is getting ready to drop his first single since signing his multi-album record deal with the US based independent record label. The track which was done in tandem with S-Quire Entertainment boss Lucci Gabana is titled Get That Money.

“I am really excited about this single, it’s the first one since signing with the label and I expect lots of good things to happen for it. I know my label is going to do all they can to promote it,” said the artist.

According to Don Sniper while recognizing the fact that he is a dancehall artist, his label wants to break him into the international Hip Hop market. Therefore the label is producing a lot of hip hop flavored songs with him of which Get That Money will be the first to be released.

“My label wants to break me into the Hip Hop market; they think my style blends in easily with Hip Hop music, so I am doing a good amount of tunes for that market. But that doesn’t mean I won’t be dropping dancehall tracks, my album is gonna feature a lot of dancehall songs too.”

S-Quire Entertainment CEO Alwin Squire aka Lucci Gabana also has high hopes for the single. “My whole team and I are very excited about this single we think it has a lot of potential to blow up all over the place.

I really think its gonna do well in Jamaica, the US , Canada and lots of other places because of the mixture of styles that are featured on this track, its dancehall and Hip hop done in the best possible way, the streets and the radio stations are gonna love it, its a definite club banger,” said Lucci Gabana.Get That Money will be released on Itunes before the end of this month.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment