Loading...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I-Octane Shows Rasta's Got Soul‏


Has Rasta got soul? Yeah! Singjay I-Octane makes that abundantly clear in his two latest singles which are now enjoying good rotation on the airwaves. “Falling”, the second single from his EP Straight From The Heart which will be released today, December 6, 2011 digitally on Itunes and Amazon.

The Digicel Brand Ambassador makes the connection as the words really seem to be coming “straight from his heart”. “I’m truly falling inna the middle of the night baby, you have me calling. I’m in love again… tell loneliness goodbye…” Need anymore be said about this one?

The second single “L.O.V.E. Y.O.U” is from his upcoming album Crying To The Nation due to released next month – January 31, 2012.

Again, the singjay doesn’t hold back on his words of love as he chants “Girl I’m missing you like crazy. Girl I L-O-V-E I love you… Princess your rightful place is in my arms…”

Commenting on the singles I-Octane said it’s all about showing his versatility. “There is more to this singjay than what meets the eyes,” he quipped adding that he has no desire to be cast into any one mould. “I am known for my cultural numbers, but hey, I have to mix it up a bit and show that when it comes on to love songs, I can definitely deliver them too,” he said with that gapped-tooth grin he is noted for.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment