Loading...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Major Fresh to Take the Dancehall Scene in 2012‏


Manchester based recording artist Hylton Golding aka Major Fresh plans to make a big impact on the dancehall music scene in 2012.

“Next year I want the name Major Fresh to be big in the dancehall music industry. I have been putting in the hard work over the years, as matter of fact next year I am going to work even harder. I am not going let 2012 finish and the dancehall fans don’t recognize me as a top act,” vowed Major Fresh.

The former rising star contestant who is signed to New York based record label, Mr Vision Music, is currently enjoying strong rotation on top local radio stations such as IRIE FM, ZIP FM and HITZ 92 FM with his latest single, Wha Dem Hate Mi Fah.

“My new tune is getting a lot of love from the radio stations and I am very grateful for all the support I am getting. It’s also getting strong support in the dancehall too, my management team plans to shoot a video for it next year.

Also on the cards for the Mandeville native are a series of overseas shows and an upcoming promotional tour of the US.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment