Loading...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dandexx Moving Up the Charts With Fill My Cup‏


California based reggae artist Dandexx is currently experiencing a wave of success. His latest single titled Fill My Cup, is currently making its way up the Jamaica Music Countdown Top 25 Reggae Singles Chart.

The song which was produced by his younger brother Wayne Brown for his Next generation imprint is currently in the number 14 position on the chart after eight weeks.As expected Dandexx is delighted with the latest developments in his career as he continues to record his debut album which is slated to be released later this year.

“I am happy with the progress I am making in the music now and I looking forward to even greater success. One the main things I am working on right now is my album, I am putting a lot of work into it I really want it to be something my fans will love,” said Dandexx.

Also on the agenda for Dandexx is the promotion of the accompanying music video for Fill My Cup which shot last month in Los Angeles.

“In order to capitalize on what’s going on with Fill My Cup, we are going start promoting the music video for it this month, it’s a very nice video and I know the fans are going to really enjoy it,” said Dandexx.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment