Loading...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sajay Upbeat About Her Career‏


Fast rising female Deejay Sajay is very pleased with how things have been going with her career lately. The talented St Elizabeth native is currently enjoying strong airplay with her latest single and video titled Wi Nuh New Cama which was released on the Hit Squad label.

“Everything is going according to plan, since I released Wi Nuh New Cama it has been getting a lot of support both on radio and in the dancehall, the people really love it. The video is also getting a lot of love.”

Sajay also said that as the title of her song suggest she is no new comer to the music biz, she has spent many year honing her craft and the time has come for her to step out into the spot light and make it big in 2012.

“I have been doing my thing for a while now, I have a lot of experience as an artist, musician and producer, and I have really learnt a lot over the years, so I have a lot to offer the biz. I have really paid my dues so it’s my time to shine now and I know something big is going to happen with career this year, I can feel it,” said Sajay.

Since the release of Wi Nuh New Cama Sajay has been busy in the studios working with a number of producers including Vivian Thomas of Pusha Yute Productions, for whom she recorded a single titled Mi Look Good on the Reggae Rock rhythm.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment