Loading...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dandexx Hits Top 10 With "Fill My Cup"


Next Generation recording artist Dandexx is very upbeat about his career. The California based deejay recently scored his first Top 10 hit with his single titled Fill My Cup. The song which was produced by his younger brother Wayne Brown is currently number 9 on the Jamaica Music Countdown Top 25 Reggae Singles Chart.

The artist, who is currently working on the completion of an album tentatively titled Praise Selassie I, said he is very happy with the success of Fill My Cup and is looking forward to greater things to come.

“I very pleased with what’s going for Fill My Cup; it is just the beginning of greater things to come. Right now I am working on my album and I am getting ready to drop two brand new singles for Ethiope records as well, these songs are Run To The Rock and Life Of Corruption, both of them are very good songs that will connect with the people in a very positive way,” said Dandexx.

Also on the cards for Dandexx are a number of upcoming performances throughout the USA.

“I have a number of shows coming up soon in California and several other parts of the US, my management team is currently in negotiation with several promoters regarding these events.”
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment