Loading...

Friday, February 10, 2012

Papa Biggy Getting Positive Response With New Single‏


Veteran Deejay Courtney Porteous aka Papa Biggy is relentless in his bid to keep consciousness alive in dancehall music. For over two decades he has stuck to his guns by recording and performing socially conscious music and it is still paying off for him.

“All my years in the music business I have always recorded songs that are positive; my music is largely about social commentary as well. This is why Papa Biggy is still around after all these years, I am still doing shows and recordings and the people love my works wherever I go,” said the artist.

Papa Biggy is currently enjoying much attention with his latest single titled Careless Fearless. The song that was done in tandem with ten year old singer Nikia is receiving strong rotation both locally and overseas.

“My latest tune is getting a lot of love all over; it’s getting some very strong airplay right now. I plan to do everything possible to push it as far as possible, it has a very serious message for the youths and I need them to hear it. Right now I am thinking about doing a video for it.”

Careless Fearless is available on Itunes and all other leading internet music download sites. Papa Biggy is currently busy in the studios working on his soon to be released album.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment