Loading...

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sajay Getting Ready to Release New Singles


Ever since the release of her singled and video titled Wi Nuh New Cama last December, self-proclaimed dancehall Princess Samantha Brown aka Sajay has seen great improvements in career.

“Wi Nuh New Cama has opened up a lot of doors for me, it’s caused a lot of really good things to happen for me. I have had songs before that have done fairly well but things are much better with this one, it has gotten a lot airplay on IRIE FM from top jocks like Digital Chris and DJ Wayne and it has also gotten a lot of support from other radio stations too. The video is also getting a lot of rotation on RETV, HYPE TV and CVM Plus.”

The former Manchester High student has been very busy in the recording studios lately, because a lot of producers have invited her to record for them and she is making full use of these opportunities as she continues to make strides in the male dominated dancehall industry.

Looking to capitalize on what is happening with her career; Sajay plans to release a number of new singles over the next few weeks. She also said that plans are in the pipeline for a number of performances on major events later this year.

“I am getting ready to drop a bag of new songs really soon, the first two songs that I plan to put out are Mi Look Good for Pusha Yutes Records and Ride Out for Don King Records. I am very excited about these two songs, they are hot and I know the fans in the dancehall are going to love them. I am going to videos for both songs. My fans can also look out for me on some of the biggest events later this year,” said the Sajay.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment