Loading...

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tahz drops video for "One Pants"‏


Le-g-Nae recording artist Tahz recently released the music video for his reggae one drop single titled One Pants. The video that was directed by Tahz and 13th Tribe Productions premiered last week Friday on HYPE TV.

Since then it has been in regular rotation on HYPE and other stations including RETV and CVM Plus. The video has also caught the attention of internet viewers; it has been receiving a lot of hits on youtube.

“I love the way things are going for my career, my tunes are getting a lot of airplay and my new music video is doing very well since it premiered on HYPE TV,” said Tahz.

Tahz is currently in the preparation stages for the shooting of another music video, which will be done in support of his combination single with Chi Ching Ching titled Choose Your Friends.

“Right now I am scouting locations and putting all the necessary things in place as I plan for the shooting of my next video. This video will be done for a hot dancehall tune that I did with Chi Ching Ching called Choose Your Friends. We plan to shoot this video real soon and have it ready for the fans before the middle of April.”
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment