Loading...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Timmi Burrell Eyes Musical Success‏


Talented reggae singer Clive Burrell aka Timmi Burrell has been toiling very hard to make a name for himself in the music business for some time now and he doesn’t plan to throw in the towel any time soon.

“I have been working very hard to establish myself in the business over a decade now. Progress has been slow in some areas, but as an artist I have learned a lot and I have developed in many important areas of my craft, my vocal and writing skills have improved tremendously. With all of this in mind I am determined now more than ever to make it, so right now I am totally focused on that goal. For me music has no ending, I plan to sing until I die, that’s how much I love music,” said artist.

The Negril based artist said while he must admit the fact that he is not based in Kingston has helped to stifle his progress to an extent, he doesn’t believe it’s impossible to make it big in the music biz while living in Western Jamaica.

“I know not being in Kingston does make it a bit more difficult to get a break, but I don’t think it’s impossible to achieve success outside of Kingston, others have done it before, the main thing is to make good music wherever you are and promote it and that’s what I am doing.”

The artist who originally hails from Spanish Town also stated that he believes that success is just around the corner.

“Over the last few years I have been recording for some very good producers like Computer Paul, Delly Ranx, Ralston Barrett and Born Free from Germany. With these producers I have recorded some very good music. Some of these songs have been released already and people all over the world are connecting my music through various mediums including the internet. With more promotion it will only be a matter of time before I become a major force in the business.”

Timmi Burrell’s latest single titled I’m In Love On which was recorded on Delly Ranx’ new one drop rhythm project called the Turn Pike Rhythm is reportedly enjoying strong rotation in the UK and Europe.

“My latest single called, I’m In Love is doing very well over seas especially in England. It’s a nice lovers rock tune so I am not surprised that it’s getting a lot of attention abroad because I know European and British people love those kind of songs. It’s also getting good airplay locally as well.”

Timmy Burrell is currently in the studios working on a number of projects including his debut album which is slated to be released later this year.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment