Loading...

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

‘Expect Something Special At Sumfest’ – I-Octane


Sumfest 2011 for I-Octane was a special one for both he and his fans as the artiste literally almost set the venue afire! This year, he’s back and just what will happen … that’s left to be seen on Dancehall Night, Thursday, July 19 at the Catherine Hall Entertainment complex in Montego Bay.
The artiste has been blazing a trail leading up to the big night by his dominance on the local charts.

Last week at the Music Industry Awards the Digicel Brand Ambassador copped two awards — Singjay of the Year and Prince of Reggae. At the 2012 staging of the International Reggae and World Music Awards (IRAWMA) I-Octane beat out tough acts such as Tarrus Riley, Capleton, Luciano, Tony Rebel and Queen Ifrica to to cop the award for Most Cultural/Educational Entertainer.

“I have worked really really hard and the awards are like of acknowledgement of what I was doing,” the singjay said about the accolades.Commenting on his upcoming Sumfest performance he said he can’t wait. “Trust me, I think I have matured a whole lot more over the past year and I am eager to show my fans that. They can expect something really special from me,” he said.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment