Loading...

Monday, March 25, 2013

Junior X Wins Over Fans in Africa & Europe


Reggae singjay Junior X has caught the attention of reggae and dancehall fans in Africa and Europe with his latest single titled Dem Caah which was produced by popular dancehall artiste/producer Demarco.

“The reaction from my fans all over the world to Dem Caah is amazing, I’m getting a lot of love for this track especially from the fans in Europe and Africa,” said Junior X. Rated by many industry insiders as very creative writer and recording artiste Junior X believes he has the ability to touch the lives of people in a positive way with his music.

“Every song I write is written with a purpose, my songs are written to enrich and uplift the lives of the people who listen to my music. I don’t write or sing foolishness, my songs must carry a positive message all the time.”  

According Junior X he recorded Dem Caah to show his versatility and connect with a new set of fans without losing his integrity as an artiste. When I linked up with Demarco to record Dem Caah he knew I wanted to do something different, because I wanted to step out of my usual style and record a dancehall tune. 

He came up with a smashing dancehall beat and I wrote the song and we recorded it. I turned out good, positive lyrics and vibes on a wicked dancehall beat and the fans love it.” A music video for Dem Caah is currently in the works; this music video will be shot and released before the end of April.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment