Loading...

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tellah Back and Ready to Reclaim Her Place


Five years ago she placed third in the inaugural staging of the popular Magnum Kings & Queens of Dancehall talent show, since then not much has been heard from her, but Tracey-Ann Alecia Dawkins aka Tellah is now ready to re-claim her place in the spotlight.

The sassy deejay says after she entered Magnum Kings & Queens of Dancehall she decided to have her third child and that necessitated her taking a break from the music biz for a while.

“Right after I entered the contest I got pregnant and had a beautiful little girl, she’s my third child and she’s growing up nicely. Now I’m ready to focus on my career again.”  

Tellah recently signed a recording and management contract with Jam Vibz Muzik C.E.O Anthony Garrick. “I’m now signed with Jam Vibz Muzik and I’m doing some serious work. Over the last few weeks I have been very busy in the studios and things are going really well,” said Tellah. 

Tellah is currently promoting two hot new singles Mother’s Cry & Money Money. “I have two new songs out now, both of them were produced by Mr. Garrick and they are very good songs, I know the fans are going to love them. Tellah is also working on music videos for both singles.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment