Loading...

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chilando Hits Number One on CVM’s On The Rise Chart


Show Di Vybz recording artiste Chilando recently hit the top spot of the On The Rise chart which is aired on CVM TV’s popular HIT LIST show, with the video for his hard hitting single titled We Nuh Tek Box Up.

As expected the talented young man who hails from Montego Bay is very excited about his latest achievement. “This is a high point in my career, it’s my first number one and it certainly won’t be my last.

I must say a huge thank you to all people who voted for my video on the HITLIST and made it number one,” said Chilando. He also said that this success has inspired him to work even harder as he continues his journey to musical stardom.

 “It’s a very good feeling having a number one video, this kind of success is what fuels me to go harder with my career.” Chilando is currently editing the music video for his single titled All Dem Talk featuring Darrio. The video which was directed by Chilando was filmed at various locations across Montego Bay and is slated to be released before the end of the month. 

“Right now I’m working on the video for my song with Darrio, it’s going to very hot, this video is going to be very flashy and hype, trust me it’s going to be off the chain. Also in the pipeline for Chilando is the release of his debut album titled Dancehall Reborn, which will be released on April 24th.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment