Loading...

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jack Radics Ready For Musical Moments


With countless hit singles and albums under his belt Jack Radics is easily one of the most prolific contemporary reggae singers. “I have a vast catalogue of music; I’ve done several albums over the years most of them have been released overseas. I must admit that I’ve scored some hits too here and there.

I have also travelled the world performing, writing and recording music and collaborating with a lot of other talented people and for that I am very thankful.” Jack Radics, burst onto the local music scene in the early 1990s with a slew of hits which includes songs such as Dream Merchant, Something Reminds Me and You Sexy Thing.

He went on to collaborate with Chaka Demus & Pliers to score one of the biggest hits of the 90’s, Twist & Shout. Released in December of 93 the Sly & Robby produced track raced to the top of the British Charts in early 1994. He also teamed up with legendary dancehall Deejay Super Cat for the hit single My Girl Josephine in 1994, which was featured in the movie Pret-a-Porter.

Since then Jack Radics has gone on to score countless other hits such as his smash European chart topper titled It Doesn’t Matter. He has also toured the world having developed quite a huge fan base in Europe, South East Asia, the UK, New Zealand and Australia. Jack Radics is booked to appear at Musical Moments on Wednesday the 31st of July at the LIME Golf Academy.

“I’m really looking forward to performing on Musical Moments, I haven’t performed in Kingston for a number of years now and I want to give the fans in Kingston a great performance. Although I won’t be able to do my full set like when I perform abroad I will make sure that the patrons have a great time, said the artiste” Also billed to perform at musical moments are The Stylistics, Gem Myers and Stevie Face.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment