Loading...

Friday, August 30, 2013

Sajay Happy About US Promotional Tour


Fast rising dancehall artiste Sajay recently completed a US promotional tour. The tour which included promotional stops in Cape Cod, the Hamptons and Boston included a number of radio interviews and public appearances.

Sajay list among her most memorable moments from the tour, her visit to HOT 97 FM in Boston where she did an interview on the Inside The Dancehall show with VOG, J Kool and Blakka. “When I went to HOT 97 the vibes was crazy, everybody showed me a lot of love.

The interview with VOG and J Kool was awesome they played my songs and opened the phone lines and a lot of people called in to talk to me, it was a very good vibes. Before I left the station I signed a lot of autographs and handed out pictures and CDs too, it was all good,” said the artiste. Sajay says she is looking forward to returning to the US very soon again to continue her promotions.

“The experience in Massachusetts was very good especially in Boston and I am looking forward to return to the US soon to do some more promotions. That tour will take place in the New York Tri-State area, my team is currently putting things together to make it possible,” said Sajay. Also on the cards for the effervescent singjay are a number of upcoming Caribbean dates. 

“A few months ago I made my Caribbean debut in Belize alongside Glen Washington, since then my team has been getting a lot of calls from promoters all over the Caribbean. A few shows are currently being negotiated right now and I am looking forward to performing for the people all over the Caribbean,” said Sajay. 

Sajay is currently promoting two brand new singles Investment and Mi Good Good. “Right now I have two new singles that are doing very well, they are getting a lot of airplay and I am getting ready to shoot videos for the both of them.”
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment