Loading...

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Danielle D.I. My Man - Official Music Video


Danielle D.I. who adapted the title of “The Rebel”, since her Taxi Records hit bearing the same name, is now releasing her new music video, “My Man”. “My Man” tells the story of passionate love, where money is completely irrelevant. The D.R.Y. directed video truly seizes the emotions of this story.

The sexy picture will definitely have heads turning as Danielle D.I. goes into actress mode with an intense romantic scene. Di Rawtid Yute captured the footage that spotlights retro dance moves choreographed by popular first class dancer, Kadii.

The throw back movements heighten the old-school triplets beat by the riddim twins. “My Man” is a featured single on “Sly and Robbie Presents The Rebel”, which is the reigning #1 album on Richie B’s - Jamaica Countdown Charts.

Industry giant, Tad Dawkins is it’s official distributor. The album is available in both digital and CD formats. The chief outlets are iTunes, Tads records at the trade center in Kingston, The Donald Sangster airport in Montego Bay and their head office in Miami, Florida.

Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment