Loading...

Friday, November 22, 2013

Nature Tops The Charts With Revolution


Downsound recording artiste Nature is currently riding a wave of success.

He recently topped the charts with his cover of Tracey Chapman’s smash 1980s hit, Revolution.

The single that was produced and released by Downsound Records is currently number 1, on the Jamaica Music Countdown Top 25 Reggae Singles Chart.

“It’s a joyful feeling to have another number 1 single, it shows that the people are feeling my music and they love my work.

I give thanks to everyone who is supporting my career, the fans, all the DJs who are playing my music, the media and my management team .”

 Nature’s latest single, No Guns Around, is one of the hottest songs in the Dancehall. The anti-violent song which features Nature’s silky smooth vocals on a slamming dancehall beat has earned him the respect of a new set of fans. “A lot of people are surprised to hear me on a Dancehall beat but I am very versatile artiste, I can sing on any beat. 

When No Guns Around is played in the dance the fans go crazy and when I perform it on stage the response is just the same. This tune has helped me to connect with dancehall music fans both locally and abroad,” said Nature. Nature is booked to perform on Sting 30 at Jam World in Portmore on December 26th. “I’m really looking forward to Sting, I’ve performed on this show a couple times before, I always get a good response from the crowd at Sting. 

This year I plan to give the people a very special performance, it’s the 30th anniversary of Sting and every artiste on the lineup is planning to give their best and thats what I plan to do. When I touch the stage at Sting it will be total niceness,” said the artiste.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment