Loading...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Harry Toddler Ready For Sting


Downsound recording artiste Harry Toddler is looking forward to his upcoming performance at Sting 30. The former Scare Dem Crew member who shot to popularity under the guidance of Bounty Killer during the late 90s says he's going to Sting to deliver a memorable performance.

“I am looking forward to Sting, its the 30th anniversary of Sting and its going to be a big celebration. I plan to go there and give the people a wonderful performance.

I’m really looking forward to go there to have fun too, I want to watch the veterans like Super Cat, Ninja Man, Peter Metro, Burru Banton and Admiral Bailey perform.” Toddler also stated, “I respect all the veterans, all the legends of Dancehall music who set the pace for us to follow. I feel proud of myself and the work I have done during the 90s with Scare Dem, those early days has helped to mold me into a professional solo artiste.

Every where I go all over the world people still request the songs I did during the Scare Dem days. I have to perform Dance the Angel and all of my older songs overseas all the time,” said the artiste. The hard working Deejay is currently promoting a new single titled, Feisty & Rich. “This song is dedicated to the people who have their own things, they don't have to beg nobody, its all about being independent.” Sting 30 will take Place at Jam World in Portmore on the 26th of December.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment