Loading...

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ginjah Drops Double Standards Single‏


“Everyone has been wondering what Ginjah has in store for 2014, a lot of people think after Sweet Killer that’s it, but I have a lot of surprises in store for them.

This new single on DJ Frass rhythm called Double Standard is going to blow up big. Its already getting a lot of airplay, I can tell it’s going to be a hit.”

Ginjah is determined to become a household name in Jamaican music. “Sweet Killer is a big hit and it has opened many doors for me.

There’s no turning back now, I am sure that this time around I’m going all the way to the top. Right now I’m working harder than before,” said the artiste.  

Ginjah has several other new singles slated to be released soon. “I have a lot of new tunes coming, so far I have recorded for a lot of top producers including Cash Flow Records, Seanizzle, Notice Productions, DJ Frass Mr. G and Stone Love. The fans are going to get a lot of good music from Ginjah.” 

Ginjah was one of the star performers at the recently concluded Rebel Salute Reggae festival. Performing on the second and final night of the festival he delivered a splendid performance. Reeling off hits such as Never Lost My Way, Music Alone, Sweet Killer and Prayer he had the Rebel Salute audience eating out of the palm of his hands. 

“Performing at Rebel Salute was a great experience, since that performance I know I have gained a lot of new fans. I could feel the love from the crowd all the way, every song I did received a positive response,” said Ginjah.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment