Loading...

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hezron Looks Forward to Brighter Days


Reggae singer Hezron is looking forward to brighter days now that he has released his debut album The Life I Live(d). “This album has been in the making for a very long time and I am happy that it’s finally out. I think it is one the best things that has happened to my career so far. Singles are important but when you have an album out it adds a certain prestige to your career, especially if it’s a good album.”

The Life I Live(d) is a 26 track double CD which features a number of Hezron’s previously released songs such as Forever & Always, Can’t Come Between, Caah Tek Di Pressure, Two Places ft. Shaggy, Those Days along with new tracks such as Lord With You, She’s All Woman, Super Woman, Mama and Road Block.

“Over the years of I have recorded a lot of songs and I wanted to give the fans an opportunity to hear the different musical sides of Hezron, that’s why I chose to release a 26 track album. Each song shows my versatility as a singer, songwriter and musician,” Hezron.  

Hezron says he’s confident that The Life I Live(d) will put his career on a higher level. “I’ve enjoyed a fairly good run in the business so far with the singles I’ve released and I’m confident that my album will help to cement my place in the music industry. The feedback to the album has been very good. It has received very positive reviews from a number of international magazines and websites like Reggaeville.com, Unitedreggae.com and Reggaemani.wordpress.com. 

It’s a very good album and I expect it to do well,” said the artiste. The life I Live(d) was released internationally on the 27th of May by Tads Records. “I’m happy that I’m working with Tads Records on this project, they are one of the better known labels in Reggae music. 

They are doing a lot of work to get the album out and promote in various markets around the world in places like the US, Europe and Africa. Tads has a very strong team and we are working together to make the album a success. I also have to commend my team at Hard Shield Records they are also doing a lot of work to make the project a success.”
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment