Loading...

Saturday, October 4, 2014

LAVA TIME AGAIN!!! I-Wayne Prepares for US Tour


After what seems like a deliberate hiatus from the forefront of the music industry, Reggae crooner, I-Wayne as re-emerged with nothing short of his usual dominance; and any one in attendance at either his recent cameo alongside Kabaka Pyramid at Usian Bolt’s Tracks & Records, or at the Roots FM event held recently at Ashanti’s restaurant in New Kingston, will attest to the fact without reservation that fya Wayne as not lost a step, but may’ve even mastered a few new ones; but be that what it is, the questions remain, what’s new, where as he been and what as I-Wayne been up to?

“Well Fya Wayne been up to what I am normally up to, creating music and preserving life,” declares I-Wayne in his no-nonsense attitude, as he instructs his band in a rehearsal for his upcoming US Tour, set to kick off in late October.  

According his publicist, Karl Larmond, “the tour, (The I & I Tour) which consists of over thirty-six stops, kicks off in California on October the 22nd and ends in Florida on the 29th of November, and at the same time is also a prelude to I-Wayne’s upcoming acoustic album.” “The I & I tour, is mostly a west coast, mid-west tour,” explains Larmond, “which is predominantly the Reggae market in the United States, so we are focusing carefully on our target audience.” 

The tour will also feature upcoming Reggae act, Black-Am-I from the Ghetto Youths Camp, who has been creating waves recently with his single, Sampson Strength, which was featured on Junior Gong’s Set Up Shop Volume 1 compilation. Fans can catch I-Wayne locally at Olympia Crown Hotel in concert on October 4th, or check out his new singles on youtube or on his facebook page – Reggae Music, Versatile, featuring Kabaka Pyramid, and Love and Honour for Mama.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment