Loading...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Kareema Drops Video For We Don’t Give A What


K’reema is pleased with the response to the music video for her single titled We Don’t Give a What. The video which features a cameo appearance by her father, legendary Dancehall star, King Yellowman, premiered last Saturday on the ultra-popular On Stage TV show, on CVM TV.

“I’m super excited that my video has been released. So far the feedback has been very positive. When it was aired on Onstage, my phone just kept ringing off the hook, it was crazy.”

K’reema said the video is also getting a lot of attention online.  “My video is getting a lot of hits on YouTube and a lot of my fans have been posting it on Facebook and Twitter. I feel so blessed, I truly appreciate all the support I’m getting.”

The New York based singer plans to return to the island soon to promote the video.

“I’m making preparations to return to the island very soon to promote the video. I’m really looking forward to this visit. I also plan to do some recordings, while I'm in Jamaica, I have a very special song I want to record with my dad,” said K’reema.

K’reema recently performed with Yellowman on the Florida leg of his current US tour.

“I did two shows in Florida with my Dad. The vibes was just awesome at both shows,” said the artiste.

K’reema is also scheduled to join Yellowman in April for the Texas leg of the tour. “I will be performing with my dad in Texas at the Austin Reggae Festival, which scheduled to take place from April 17 - 18.”

Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment