Loading...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Gambian Daily Observer Features Chino


Reggae and Dancehall artiste, Chino McGregor recently did an interview with the Gambian Daily Observer. Here are excerpts:

Excerpts:

What’s On: Welcome to this interview, but first can you give us a brief background of your music career? ...(Laugh) I started professionally in 1999 with Kiprich on a track called Leggo Di Bwoy and since then I’ve been putting in a lot of work with tracks like Ruff It Up, Protected, Before Dem Gone, From Mawning/Never Change and a lot of other songs.

What’s On: Where did you get your inspiration from?…..My inspiration came from being surrounded by the music. I grew up around music, because of my father, Freddie McGregor. So I guess its just for early exposure that my love for music evolved and continued to grow.

READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment