Loading...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Seven New Singles From I-Octane


Polite and polished, this fresh-face DJ exudes confidence that makes him instantly likeable. But I-Octane is slow to let it all go to his head, "I have to work twice as hard now more than ever. I have no time for an ego trip."

The singjay is turning up the heat with not one but seven (7) new singles, one with Richie Stephens and another with Zamunda.

Additionally, the singjay is currently rehearsing for the remainder of his "My Life" tour dates and recording singles that will appear on his much anticipated album later this year, I-Octane assures fans that "I am not going anywhere anytime soon. I will continue to make positive music. . . . .siq!"


Click Links To Download:

Download ONCE MORE - ISLAND VIBES RIDDIM 2011
Watch Over Me
NUH DREAM BOUT BOY
Life Too Hard
RASTA EVA CLEAN
Nuh Ramp Wid Wi
Cyah Do Wi Nutten
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment