Loading...

Friday, August 12, 2011

I-Octane Heads For Canada, Set To Tour Japan


Fresh from his Independence Grand Gala performance at the National Stadium where he excited over 30,000 people who crammed the venue, I-Octane is now turning his attention to Canada where he is expected to do three shows before kicking off his mini tour of Japan.

The Lose A Friend singjay will kick off the first of three performances at Club Government in Toronto on August 12th, before heading to ED Lounge in Montreal and then his final performance stop in Canada will be in Calgary on August 14th.

Following his short stint in Canada, the red hot artiste will head for Japan where he is scheduled to do a 12-city tour from August 19th -September 5th. Among the stops I-Octane will be making are Tokyo, Nagoya, Chiba, Kyoto, Osaka and Yokohama.

“I am excited about these performances. I am really looking forward to pleasing my Japanese fans,” said the artiste about his upcoming performances in that continent.

At the recently held Reggae Sumfest I-Octane was the toast of Dancehall Night. Since then he has followed up with even more scintillating performances as he stamps his class from one venue to the next.

No stranger to the Canadian soil, I-Octane is already gearing up for an anticipated super performance for dancehall lovers there.

“You are really as good as your last performance…and for me, the aim is to keep improving and giving fans a reason to enjoy my songs,” commented the singjay.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment