Loading...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sleepy Hallowtips Set to Release EP in December‏


Bomb Rush recording artist Sleepy Hallowtips is gearing up for the release of his EP titled Bring It Back. The EP which was produced by TOK group member Bay C will feature several of Sleepy’s popular tracks including From A Place, Heroine Needle ft TOK, Party, Bring It Back and Dem Caan Stop Wi. Each song on the EP will be accompanied by a music video. The EP will be distributed by Ingrooves Music and will be available on Itunes and other leading internet music stores.

“I am getting ready to drop my EP in December, this will be followed by my debut album titled Hallow be thy Name which will be released in 2012. Everybody knows that my style is different and I am always striving to push the envelope so both my EP and my album are going be wildly wicked and different,” said the artist.

Sleepy Hallowtips also busy promoting his new medley video that was recently done in support of his singles Party and Bring It Back. The video which was directed and produced by Road Block Films is currently receiving good rotation on local television stations.

“I recently did a video for two of my singles, Party and Bring It Back. Its getting some very good rotation right now and my team and I are looking at ways to increase the promotion of the video and my whole career over all right now as we prepare for the release of my EP.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment