Loading...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Villa Dutch Shoots Stronger Video‏


GT’s Production recording artist Villa Dutch recently shot the music video for his single titled Stronger. The video was shot on location at the historical Port Royal under the guidance of music video director Ariff Butler of Bloozick Films. Villa Dutch is very excited as he awaits the completion of the video which is slated to be released before the end of the month.

“I can’t wait to put out this video, the production of the video was very tight so I know it’s going to be a very good video, the fans are going to love it. It’s currently being edited and should be ready for release soon.” Also on the cards for the St. Catherine based artist are a number of soon to be released singles and overseas engagements.

“Summer is around the corner and right now I have a hot tune that’s getting a lot of airplay and I want to build on that so I am definitely going to drop some more tracks for the summer. I am also looking forward to some overseas shows, my management is currently in negotiations with several promoters who want to book me for gigs abroad,” said the artist.

Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment