Loading...

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jimmy Cliff New Album Coming on Trojan Records!‏


Rebirth once again pairs the reggae superstar with the award-winning producer and punk legend Tim Armstrong, who produced the thirteen-track album.

Featuring his brand new single One More and an incredible version of the classic Clash song, Guns of Brixton, the album will be available from 16th July. It is already getting the thumbs up from critics; Mojo magazine says ' The king of kings returns to his roots.. with a mix of ska, rocksteady and pop.'

Jimmy himself says "I was inspired to re-visit my musical past and decided to go back to my roots on this record, Rebirth is a new chapter in my life and signifies a rebirth in my career and all I have left to accomplish."

Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment