Loading...

Friday, June 14, 2013

Rick Anthony Drops Music Video For Come Give Me Your Love


Reggae crooner Rick Anthony recently launched the music video for his latest single titled Come Give Me Your Love. The launch that was held at the Cookies Night Club in Portmore, featured performances from Rick Anthony and a number of his close friends including Warrior, King, Lt. Brooksie and Shanu.

According to Rick Anthony he is pleased about the response the video launch received. “I feel very good about the launch, there were a few minor hitches but I’m thankful that that I had good launch for my video. I’m very thankful for all the support I got from my friends and well wishers who attended the launch and the artistes who performed,’ said Rick Anthony. Now that the video has been launched Rick Anthony is about to launch a full scale promotional campaign to promote the video.

“The video has been launched and I’m really working hard with my promotions team which is spearheaded by R. A. B. Entertainment to promote it. We have already distributed it to several television stations both locally and abroad and we are going to do a lot of promotions on the internet as well, we plan to go all out with the promotion of this video,” said the artiste. The music video for Come Give Me your Love was directed and produced by 13th Tribe Video productions.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment