Loading...

Friday, June 14, 2013

CatEyes drops Brighter Days EP


Reggae songstress CatEyes is determined not to lose focus as she continues to build her career. Despite banning of her single titled Me & My Weed and it’s supporting music video locally, she’s confident that her big break is just around the corner. “

Right now I’m totally focused on my career, a lot of positive things are happening for me right now and even greater things are in the pipeline for my career.

I won’t be sidelined by my detractors or anyone who does not have the vision to see where I’m going with my music, Me & My Weed is a very good song and the video is also very good, but I guess that some people are afraid of the truth, they just can’t handle it,” said the artiste. CatEyes recently released her debut EP titled Brighter Days, which features six songs such as the title track Brighter Days, Me & My Weed, Feel So Right, Dreaming, Help Us and Leaving. The EP was released by MadStorm Productions through VP Records.  

According to CatEyes she believes that the EP will help to broaden her appeal in the music biz. “This is a very good project all six songs are very good songs, I think this EP will help to push my name further in the business.” CatEyes is currently busy in the studios working on tracks for her debut album which is slated to be released in 2014. 

“I’m very busy right now with all that’s going on with the promotion of my EP and I’m also recording a lot of new songs for my album, it’s a lot of hard work but I love it, music is my life,” said the artiste in a very enthusiastic tone of voice. Brighter Days is available on Itunes and all other leading music sites.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment